Mr Seán P Hagney
St John’s RC Academy
North Inch Community Campus
Perth, PH1 5BF
Telephone: 01738 454300
Fax: 01738 451163
School Absentee Line: 01738 454444
twitter: @st_johnsacademy and and @stjohnsnursery_ and @NorthInchCC
Click on this link for -> Severe Weather Arrangements – Useful Contact numbers
Click on this link for -> Uniform policy
Raising Concerns, Complaints, Compliments
For general concerns/complaints/compliments, your first point of contact should be your child’s teacher (nursery/primary) or their tutor (secondary).
For more specific pastoral concerns or concerns about any barriers to learning for secondary school pupils, your point of contact should be Support for Pupils:
- Mrs Margaret Sinclair – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Columba and St Ninian Houses)
- Mrs C Reilly is Head of St Columba House
- Mrs Teri Sinclair is Head of St Ninian House
- Mr F McGuire – Acting Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Margaret House and St Andrew House)
- Mr Will Simpson is Head of St Margaret House
- Mrs F Carroll is Head of St Andrew House
- Mr Steven McLaughlin – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)
- Mrs Lesley McGillivray – Acting Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Support for Learning. Support for Learning is overseen by Mrs Lora Burgess, DHT.
At St John’s RC Academy, Depute Headteachers have Year Head responsibilities. These are:
- Mrs Jan Jack – Depute Headteacher (Nursery to P3)
- Mrs Christine Robertson – Acting Depute Headteacher (P4-P7)
- Mrs Lora Burgess – Depute Headteacher (S1-S2 & S6)
- Dr Robert Staines – Depute Headteacher (S3 to S5)
- Mrs Joanne Philp – Depute Headteacher (Secondment)
The school’s Business Manager is Mr Steve McIntosh.
NB: Information above is correct from June 2019.