Mr Seán P Hagney
St John’s RC Academy
North Inch Community Campus
Perth, PH1 5BF
Telephone: 01738 454300
Fax: 01738 451163
School Absentee Line: 01738 454444
twitter: @st_johnsacademy and and @stjohnsnursery_ and @NorthInchCC
Click on this link for -> Severe Weather Arrangements – Useful Contact numbers
Click on this link for -> Uniform policy
Raising Concerns, Complaints, Compliments
For general concerns/complaints/compliments, your first point of contact should be your child’s classroom teacher (primary) or their tutor (secondary).
For more specific pastoral concerns or concerns about any barriers to learning for secondary school pupils, your point of contact should be Support for Pupils:
- Mrs Margaret Sinclair – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Columba and St Ninian Houses). Mr Frankie McGuire is Head of St Columba House and Mrs Teri Sinclair is Head of St Ninian House.
- Mrs Fiona Carroll – Acting Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Margaret House and St Andrew House). Mr Will Simpson is Head of St Margaret House and Mr Joe Storrie is Head of St Andrew House.
- Mr Steven McLaughlin – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Developing the Young Workforce (DYW)
- Mr Joe Storrie – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Support for Learning
At St John’s RC Academy, Depute Headteachers have Year Head responsibilities. These are:
- Mrs Jan Jack – Depute Headteacher (Nursery to P3)
- Mrs Christine Robertson – Acting Depute Headteacher (P4-P7)
- Mrs Lora Burgess – Acting Depute Headteacher (S1-S2 & S6)
- Dr Robert Staines – Depute Headteacher (S3 to S5)
- Mrs Joanne Philp – Depute Headteacher (Maternity leave)