(Please don’t use Twitter to communicate directly with us)
Click on this link for -> Severe Weather Arrangements – Useful Contact numbers
Click on this link for -> Uniform policy
Raising Concerns, Complaints, Compliments
For general concerns/complaints/compliments, your first point of contact should be your child’s keyworker (nursery), teacher (primary) or their tutor (secondary).
For more specific pastoral concerns or concerns about any barriers to learning, please contact:
- Nursery: Mrs Natasha Taylor, Principal ECP (Pastoral) or Mrs Andrea Blain (Learning)
- P1-2: Mrs Jan Jack
- P3-4: Mrs Joanne Philp
- P5-7: Mrs Christine Robertson
For secondary school pupils, your point of contact should be Support for Pupils:
- Mrs Claire McKeag – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Columba and St Ninian Houses)
- Mrs Clare Reilly is Head of St Columba House
- Miss Laura Mills is Head of St Ninian House
- Mr F McGuire – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Guidance (St Margaret House and St Andrew House)
- Mr Will Simpson is Head of St Margaret House
- Miss Jane Cafferty is Head of St Andrew House
- Mr Steven McLaughlin – Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Developing the Young Workforce (DYW). Mr McLaughlin is the guidance teacher for S6 and leavers.
- Mrs Lesley McGillivray – Acting Principal Teacher Support for Pupils – Support for Learning.
Support for Learning is overseen by Dr Robert Staines, DHT.
At St John’s RC Academy, Depute Headteachers have Year Head responsibilities. These are:
- Mrs Jan Jack – Depute Headteacher (Nursery, P1-P2)
- Mrs Joanne Philp – Depute Headteacher (P3-P4)
- Mrs Christine Robertson – Acting Depute Headteacher (P5-P7)
- Mrs Jennifer Kettle – Acting Depute Headteacher (S1, S3 & S6)
- Mr Jason Hynes – Depute Headteacher (S2, S4 & S5)
The school’s Business Manager is Mr Steve McIntosh. Mr McIntosh deals with all transport issues on behalf of the school and is Depute Campus Leader.
The school’s headteacher and campus leader is Dr Robert Staines, who oversees all aspects of the school and campus.
Last updated: 17 August 2021